Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Bush Doctrine

The Bush Doctrine refers to the main principles and foundation of the Bush Administration's foreign policy, particularly regarding the "preemptive war" on Iraq. In a recent interview with Charlie Gibson, Sarah Palin, possibly the next Vice-President of the United States, clearly was unfamiliar with the Bush Doctrine - the current guiding foreign policy of her party.

And, now the McCain campaign folks have provided Palin, who by all accounts is a quick learner, a copy of the video that inspired George W. Bush in the creation of the current policy.

3 comments:

Stimpy Stu said...

so I was reading some conspiracy theories about how the global economy (aka new world order, big brother, Bush and friends) are making Dubai into its capitol. The zillionaires will safely live there and the rest of us will be their slaves. It's a little bit far fetched, but there enough logic to it that it could certainly be a small possibility: http://www.awardlabs.com/dubai

I'm glad I got to live my crazy youth during times of hope and prosperity (although I had neither lol). Anybody under the age of 20 is screwed. Good luck kiddies!

No, Cyrus, I'm not smokin' the pipe again. It's just cloudy out today and I'm bored.

WickedGayBlog.com said...

Fabulous, thanks for sharing!!!!!!

David

NICK said...

Interesting blog. Stop by sometime. Peace!