Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Should We Stay Or Should We Go?

Tony and I had a FANTASTIC time in Atlanta. So much so in fact, that we're wondering if it might be time to try out a new city. I have a great life in Miami, and I've definitely laid down deep roots. I know this city inside and out, and, I love the cultural exchange that happens here. And, well, it sure is pretty here.

But, for some time now, I've been longing for another life adventure. Tony moved here a little over a decade ago, and he's always felt a kind of mild disconnect from Miami, so he's up for discussing a relocation. I let you know how the discussion goes.

Oh, and here are some vacation pics...








2 comments:

Lauren J and Acid Art said...

Love the photo of Tony at the aquarium!

As I'm planning on leaving NY by Nov 2009, and Atlanta is leading my list of places to relocate to, I think it would be absolutely fabulous for you to relocate there!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Everything you ever wanted to know about Atlanta (the city) http://www.city-data.com/city/Atlanta-Georgia.html

I hope you make the right decision for you; but, I selfishly hope that means you'll be in Atlanta with me!